Friday 15 July 2011

Good Night Sms

1)The night is silent but I can't sleep.
The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

2)Angels are there to guide
Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

3)My day won't certainly be over
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.By

4)do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..

5)A special face,a special smile,
A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment