Friday 15 July 2011

Good NIght sms

1>
MOON
has come to color
your dreams,
STARS
to make them
musical and my
SMS
to give you warm
and Peaceful Sleep.
Good Night...
Sweet Dreams..!

2)
"S.L.E.E.P"
S-Say thanks to the god.
L-Lying on the bed.
E- Eyes closed slowly
E-End of the day.
P-Plan for the next day.
'G00D NIGHT'

3)
Being ur friend is my gift.
Missing U is my bad luck.
Disturbing U with SMS is my way of thinking u.
but keeping our friendship is my aim.!
Good Night

4)

Dnt use yo blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u ,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap yo hd ,
dnt cloz yo mouth i will be d kissing u all night
Good Night, I Love you


5)

Just go outside
Or
See through your window
How pleasant scene it is
Just look @ moon & Stars,
Feel the cool wind
They all are here to
Greet u a sweet night



No comments:

Post a Comment